Tricks or Treats -- Left over candy, safety tips and more!
With the Tricky weather we're going to have on Halloween, don't be had by any Tricks out there. Remember to use reflective clothing, use flashlights travel in groups, and Trick or Treat in a neighborhood near home.
Check with your local Dentist, Police or Fire Department or any Military agency that might be near you to see if they are collecting candy for our troops. Most non-choclate candy can be sent to our troops overseas!!
Local Trick or Treat Dates/Times
- Bedford, Oct. 31, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Concord, Oct. 31, 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Derry, Oct. 31, 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Dunbarton, Oct. 31, 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Goffstown, Oct. 31, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Londonderry, Oct. 31, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Manchester, Oct. 31, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Merrimack, Oct. 31, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.