Real Estate in New Hampshire during Covid-19
This blog is a copy of a letter we sent to all of our current and past clients today, we deemed it was essential information to send out to all New Hampshire residents...
To Our Friends, Clients, and Colleagues:
It has been an unprecedented past few weeks as our world faces historic challenges with the growing COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. First and foremost, we wish to send our love and support. To our clients, please know that we will continue to serve your every real estate need, according to all social distancing best practices laid out by the CDC and will do everything we can to offer our knowledge and support. With that in mind, On March 26, the governor issued a stay-at-home order, effective at 11:59 p.m. Friday, March 27. Also, nonessential businesses were ordered to close and remote learning was extended to at least May 4. Real estate professionals (e.g. agents, mortgage officers, et al.) deemed as essential services during this current hardship. We at NH Realty Gals recognize the seriousness of this announcement and will conduct ourselves accordingly.
Over the past week, we’ve received a number of calls and emails inquiring about how we are conducting business during this time.
- We live in a digital age of real estate where information is abundant and available at your fingertips, without even leaving your home. CREATE A SEARCH CLICKING HERE
- We have always offered Facetime for our relocating clients in addition we now offer 360 photo tours as a way of virtual viewing a home
- Social distancing practices during in person showings, including protection such as gloves, shoe covers and hand sanitizer. The New Hampshire market has been incredibly strong, and this current COVID-19 crisis may slow down the market enough for an active buyer to have a greater opportunity to secure a home purchase, with less competition from other buyers.
- Online buyer consultations, if your ready to stop renting after this quarantine and be in your own home, we can zoom meet and walk you through the process of being ready to buy when this crisis is over
- NH Realty Gals owns both a Matterport & Ricoh 360 cameras, we have been offering at no charge Matterport 3D virtual tours for the past 2 years on some listings, we now offer these tours on every listing, this allows buyer to take a virtual tour of the property before they decide to look at the house, this also includes a Virtual Realty tour link for those buyers with virtual realty goggles they can “walk through” the property from their home.
- Safe showing practices during in person showings, including protection such as gloves, shoe covers and hand sanitizer at your property.
- Controlled time showings, no “over lapping appointments”, a strict time schedule will be enforced, although we are seeing a slowing down of the market, especially in the upper tier price point, the “starter home” market is remaining strong, this weekend NH Realty Gals were out showing new listings and we are still seeing a line up of showings and multiple offers in some cases.
- Safety Guide for sellers, providing you a checklist and guidance to ensure safety when your house is being shown.
- Online selling consultations, prior to meeting safely face to face we offer zoom meetings to discuss your selling needs, strategy and the specifics of your market price point and location.
If you have questions about buying or selling real estate, NH Realty Gals would be delighted to schedule a virtual consultation to discuss the options. We will continue to monitor and adhere to guidelines set forth by our local, state, and national governments, as well as leading real estate industry authorities. We are here to assist you in every way possible and are committed to providing you with the utmost service and guidance moving forward. On behalf of NH Realty Gals we send our love, prayers, and best wishes for the health of you and your loved ones. We will get through this together.
We can be reached at (603) 483-3840 or NHRealtyGals@Gmail.com
Post a Comment